Friday, November 2, 2012

Giving Thanks Day Two: Best Friends

Earlier today one of my best friends, Julie, posted on her FB page that she was thankful for our family.  Thing is, I was planning on writing this post tonight after we got home from spending some much needed time with the Hoffman family.


I am so so so so thankful for my sweet friend Julie and her family...her hilarious hubby, Justin, and her two boys...Caden and Mason....they have grown up with Parker and Andrew and they are also the best of friends.




There's nothing better than a crisp, cool night, a bonfire, some weenies, some marshmallows, and awesome friends.




I am so thankful for our family friends.  I am thankful for the beautiful evening we spent with them tonight.





Love you Jules {and Justin, Caden and Mason}!

 











No comments: