Friday, December 9, 2011

Day #9

December 9th - Christmas Series

Christmas Music!

On the way home last night, the song 'Santa Baby' was playing on the radio. Parker asked, "Mom, why is she calling Santa a baby?" I said, "Oh, I think she means Santa, Baby...like she is his friend and she is calling him Baby." Parker's response, "She must be Mrs. Claus."

All I could do was laugh and think about how intelligent my four year old is.

Seriously, we have been listening to some major Christmas music. And, while I love the classics...I get goosebumps at church when we sing Christmas hymns, I get giddy when I hear, "Oh, the weather outside is frightful...." and I love a little Frosty.

But, my favorite Christmas music to listen to?? Straight No Chaser. These guys are awesome. My favorite song of theirs, The 12 Days of Christmas, is phenomenal. Never heard it? Take a listen:

No comments: