Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Watching Movies on Day 14

Christmas Movies!

Right now I'm watching one of my favorite Christmas movies...Love Actually. Last night we watch National Lampoon Christmas Vacation and Elf.

And...every day (at least once a day) we watch Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas, and Mickey's House of Mouse...all Christmas movies that my kids love! I also LOVE The Holiday...and, of course, A Christmas Story.

What is it about Christmas movies? Do I love watching them because we only watch them once a year? Do I love watching them because we get to be all snuggled up in our warm jammies, drink some hot chocolate, have a fire in the fireplace, and snuggle up with the boys? I'm not sure why I love them so much, but every year I look forward to watching these old movies...movies that I've seen quite a few times, but year after year, they never get old.

What do you and your family enjoy watching around the Christmas holiday?

No comments: