Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 10th and 11th Day...

December 10th

Christmas Shopping Date

It's a tradition I'll never give up. Every year since we've been married, Brandon and I pick a date in December to do a little Christmas shopping together. Now, don't get me wrong....Brandon is a normal guy when it comes to Christmas. Every year his little tradition is to wait until December 23rd to get his shopping done...and for a lot of the people we buy gifts for, he is just as surprised as they are on Christmas to see their gifts...but, this Christmas Shopping Date we have goin' on, it's fun (even if B doesn't pay much attention to the shopping part).

This year we ate dinner, did a little shopping, and then headed to a movie...and in my book, it doesn't get much better than that!



December 11th

Christmas Treats!

As we get closer and closer to the big day, I get a little excited about eating Christmas treats. I love it all- chocolate covered pretzels, sugar cookies with frosting, peanut butter blossoms...well, you get the picture! But, as Parker has gotten older and Andrew now has his own tastes, my Christmas treats have changed a little to what these little guys love to eat. Today, the boys and I declared it a Christmas treat day! We made a little of this and a little of that, without a plan in mind, but mmmmm, are these treats delicious!

And, the best part about making all of these goodies?? Sharing them with our friends tomorrow!!



No comments: