Friday, January 13, 2012

Cutting Curls

No! I didn't cut off Andrew's curls! I couldn't do it! My heart started pounding, I got sweaty, and my stomach started turning, as soon as the scissors came out! Crazy, I know. My baby boy has the sweetest little ringlets and today I took him in for his first haircut. I mean....when we washed it, it was almost all the way down to the middle of his back....but, when it came time to snip, snip...I almost grabbed the scissors and threw them out the window!

Luckily, we have a super sweet hair dresser, who knows me so well, that she saw my panic and stopped when she got to the curls. She trimmed, layered, and made my sweet boy's hair look just that...sweet. Not crazy [like it has been for the past couple of months, while I procrastinated this day]. Not super short or buzzed or straight. She left the wisps of curls, but made it short enough to be an acceptable hair cut for a toddling boy.





But, unlike my first son, who used to cry and cry and cry when it was time to get his hair cut...


(Not so much anymore.)

Andrew didn't seem to mind at all. Give him a sucker and he is perfectly content!



Happy Friday my friends!

No comments: